On 5/3/19 3:44 PM, Илья Шипицин wrote:

пт, 3 мая 2019 г. в 18:42, Tim Düsterhus <t...@bastelstu.be <mailto:t...@bastelstu.be>>:

    Ilya,

    Am 03.05.19 um 15:39 schrieb Илья Шипицин:
     > when I played with enabling travis-ci, I tried to set TMPDIR
    directly,
     > however I was not lucky enough.
     > Later Tim added "sed" magic to .travis.yml
     >
     > personally, I do not understand why "sed" is better than
    assigning TMPDIR
     > directly.

    I did not try using TMPDIR=/tmp or something like that, because I
    thought there must be a reason why it's that strange long path.

I tried /tmp and /var/tmp
it seems that not any filesystem on osx can hold network socket (at least from my point of view)

try to create a working directory owned by the user which run the reg test :

   $ mkdir -p ~/tmp/
   $ TMPDIR=~/tmp make reg-tests