*From:* Willy Tarreau [mailto:w...@1wt.eu]
*Sent:* Saturday, May 11, 2019, 06:10 EDT
*To:* Patrick Hemmer <hapr...@stormcloud9.net>
*Cc:* haproxy@formilux.org
*Subject:* HAProxy 1.9.6 unresponsive

Hi Patrick,

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 09:17:25AM -0400, Patrick Hemmer wrote:
So I see a few updates on some of the other 100% CPU usage threads, and that
some fixes have been pushed. Are any of those in relation to this issue? Or
is this one still outstanding?
Apparently we've pulled a long piece of string and uncovered a series of
such bugs. It's likely that different persons have been affected by
different bugs. We still have the issue Maciej is experiencing that I'd
really like to nail down, given the last occurrence doesn't seem to make
sense as the code looks right after Olivier's fix.

Thanks, but I'm unsure if that means the issue I reported is fixed, or if other related issues are fixed and this one is still outstanding. There's been mention of releasing 1.9.8. Will that release contain a fix for the issue reported in this thread?

-Patrick