Hello List,

I have a painful case of noncompliance to report and figure out how to fix.

When HTX is enabled, all headers are returned in lower case (e.g.,
content-length, date, etc.). This is obviously fine and within spec.
Unfortunately, I'm using a rather frustrating piece of software (Wowza) that
talks to an haproxy instance and Wowza requires that the content-length header
is always camel case, i.e., Content-Length, otherwise requests fail.

I tried using http-response set-header Content-Length
%[res.hdr(content-length)] if { res.hdr(content-length) -m found } to force the
value to upper case, but that didn't help.

This is very obviously a case of badly behaving software and not a problem with
HAProxy, but I'm wondering if there's any other way to force that header to
Content-Length without turning HTX off.

Thanks for any ideas!

Best,
Luke