On 8/26/19 18:03, Emmanuel Hocdet wrote:

> Great to see TLS onloader continue.

Working on it ...

> About the TLS onloader configuration. If i understand the principle of
> servers set to 0.0.0.0 and stick table:
> The server configuration will look like:
>    server s0 0.0.0.0:0 ssl sni fc_pp_authority
>    […]

Yes, I'm currently testing a new patch, and the config looks very much
like that.

Real-world use cases may want to implement the fallback logic that we
were talking about earlier in the thread, since fc_pp_authority may or
may not have been present in the PROXY header. "Set SNI to
fc_pp_authority if it was sent, otherwise set it to ssl_fc_sni".

Best,
Geoff
--
** * * UPLEX - Nils Goroll Systemoptimierung

Scheffelstraße 32
22301 Hamburg

Tel +49 40 2880 5731
Mob +49 176 636 90917