Hello,

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 at 08:08, Christopher Faulet <cfau...@haproxy.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I finally pushed this fix in the 2.0. Note the same bug affected the HTTP
> proxy
> mode (using http_proxy option). In this case, the connection retries is now
> disabled (on the 2.0 only) because the destination address is definitely lost.
> It was the easiest way to work around the bug without backporting a bunch of
> sensitive patches from the 2.1.

Given the importance and impact of this bug you just fixed (at least 5
independent people already reported it on GH and ML) and the amount of
other important fixes already in the tree (including at least one
crash fix), I'm suggesting to release 2.0.16. Unless there are other
important open bugs with ongoing troubleshooting?

lukas@dev:~/haproxy-2.0$ git log --oneline v2.0.15..
d982a8e BUG/MEDIUM: stream-int: Disable connection retries on plain
HTTP proxy mode
e8d2423 BUG/MAJOR: stream: Mark the server address as unset on new
outgoing connection
b1e9407 MINOR: http: Add support for http 413 status
c3db7c1 BUG/MINOR: backend: Remove CO_FL_SESS_IDLE if a client remains
on the last server
0d881b2 BUG/MEDIUM: connection: Continue to recv data to a pipe when
the FD is not ready
847271d MINOR: connection: move the CO_FL_WAIT_ROOM cleanup to the reader only
39bb227 BUG/MEDIUM: mux-h1: Subscribe rather than waking up in h1_rcv_buf()
e0ca6ad BUG/MEDIUM: mux-h1: Disable splicing for the conn-stream if
read0 is received
0528ae2 BUG/MINOR: mux-h1: Disable splicing only if input data was processed
8e8168a BUG/MINOR: mux-h1: Don't read data from a pipe if the mux is
unable to receive
afadc9a BUG/MINOR: mux-h1: Fix the splicing in TUNNEL mode
8e4e357 BUG/MINOR: http_act: don't check capture id in backend (2)
c55e3e1 DOC: configuration: fix alphabetical ordering for
tune.pool-{high,low}-fd-ratio
a5e11c0 DOC: configuration: add missing index entries for
tune.pool-{low,high}-fd-ratio
ab06f88 BUG/MINOR: proxy: always initialize the trash in show servers state
ca212e5 BUG/MINOR: proxy: fix dump_server_state()'s misuse of the trash
135899e BUG/MEDIUM: pattern: Add a trailing \0 to match strings only if possible
0b77c18 DOC: ssl: add "allow-0rtt" and "ciphersuites" in crt-list
4271c77 MINOR: cli: make "show sess" stop at the last known session
8ba978b BUG/MEDIUM: fetch: Fix hdr_ip misparsing IPv4 addresses due to
missing NUL
9bd736c REGTEST: ssl: add some ssl_c_* sample fetches test
15080cb REGTEST: ssl: tests the ssl_f_* sample fetches
d6cd2b3 MINOR: spoe: Don't systematically create new applets if
processing rate is low
1b4cc2e BUG/MINOR: http_ana: clarify connection pointer check on L7 retry
d995d5f BUG/MINOR: spoe: correction of setting bits for analyzer
26e1841 REGTEST: Add a simple script to tests errorfile directives in
proxy sections
8645299 BUG/MINOR: systemd: Wait for network to be online
b88a37c MEDIUM: map: make the "clear map" operation yield
c5034a3 REGTEST: http-rules: test spaces in ACLs with master CLI
4cdff8b REGTEST: http-rules: test spaces in ACLs
c3a2e35 BUG/MINOR: mworker/cli: fix semicolon escaping in master CLI
da9a2d1 BUG/MINOR: mworker/cli: fix the escaping in the master CLI
7ed43aa BUG/MINOR: cli: allow space escaping on the CLI
249346d BUG/MINOR: spoe: add missing key length check before checking key names
1b7f58f BUG/MEDIUM: ebtree: use a byte-per-byte memcmp() to compare
memory blocks
47a5600 BUG/MINOR: tcp-rules: tcp-response must check the buffer's fullness
9f3bda0 MINOR: http: Add 404 to http-request deny
c09f797 MINOR: http: Add 410 to http-request deny
lukas@dev:~/haproxy-2.0$

Thanks,