Hi Willy,

thanks for taking the time!

> I've had a quick look, but it's difficult to have an opinion. The main
> concerns of capturing TLV values during parsing are technical ones, mostly
> the impacts on memory usage. You seem to have worked out a patch already to
> do this, so it would be more convenient to discuss the possibilities around
> your existing patch; it wouldn't make sense to have to redo all the analysis
> you've already done, and if someone would propose a patch doing the same as
> you did, it wouldn't be very kind for your existing work.
>
> Would you mind sharing your patch here for a discussion or review ?

That makes sense. I attached the patch below. It still contains some debugging
printfs that I added as well as some TODOs in areas I was particularly unsure
about. The implementation is similar to the existing feature that captures http
headers.
I also added a small test in reg-tests/tlv-capture/multiple_tlvs.vtc that shows
how it can be used.

I'd love to get some feedback!

Regards,
Johannes