Hi again,

I checked my patch file from a few weeks ago using the recommended
checkpatch.pl [1] and realized that the indentation was off as well as some
other small things.
To make this easier to review, I fixed all the issues mentioned by checkpatch
(except for editing MAINTAINERS, I don't think we're quite there yet). The
implementation was not changed. Apologies for not checking this earlier.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Regards,
Johannes

[1] http://www.haproxy.org/coding-style.html