Hi Johannes,

On Wed, Jan 18, 2023 at 10:49:18AM +0000, Bitsch, Johannes (external - Project)
wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> I checked my patch file from a few weeks ago using the recommended
> checkpatch.pl [1] and realized that the indentation was off as well as some
> other small things.
> To make this easier to review, I fixed all the issues mentioned by checkpatch
> (except for editing MAINTAINERS, I don't think we're quite there yet). The
> implementation was not changed. Apologies for not checking this earlier.

No problem, thanks, I'll have a look hopefully this week. Do not hesitate
to ping again if you don't see a comment, as constantly switching between
plenty of issues and reviews makes it easy to just forget some of them.

Thanks,