On Tue, Aug 29, 2023 at 03:15:48PM +0200, Willy Tarreau wrote:
> Overall yes. There are just two small parts in the first patch that are
> for the immediately following patches ("refactor...") that I'm going to
> move there.

And I was wrong, they were indeed for the first one. However I had to
also remove the NOT_LAST from the intermediate patches using the
list_for_each(). I put quotes around the symbolic names in the doc to
make it clearer which one was to be used and which one it corresponds
to, as I had a moment of hesitation when reading it the first time, so
I profitted from this first encounter to try to further limit doubts.

> I'm doing that and merging it, or I'll get back to you if I have more
> questions. Thank you!

That's now merged, thanks again!