Hi Willy,

> And I was wrong, they were indeed for the first one. However I had to also
> remove the NOT_LAST from the intermediate patches using the list_for_each().
> I put quotes around the symbolic names in the doc to make it  clearer which
> one was to be used and which one it corresponds to, as I had a moment of
> hesitation when reading it the first time, so I profitted from this first
> encounter to try to further limit doubts.
Thanks for the adjustments and clarifications.

> That's now merged, thanks again!
Very happy that is merged now.

However, I noticed there is a problem now with the FreeBSD test. Have you
already looked into it?
I was not able to reproduce it for now. Looks like the test passes but it
crashes afterwards? Maybe some SEGFAULT. Not sure... the CI on your branch
looked good iirc.

Best,
Alexander