To: "Glenn Hauser" <wghau...@yahoo.com>; "Hansjoerg Biener"
<hansjoerg_bie...@yahoo.de>; "Ivo Observer" <ivo.obser...@gmail.com>; "Mauno
Ritola" <mauno.rit...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 3:16 AM
Subject: Re: Radio Cairo still on the air?

'forgetting to check'
Glenn,
yes, same me yesterday night,

though checked at various time slots in past 2 - 3 days,
never was successful, only empty channels could be traced.
73  wolfy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Glenn Hauser" <wghau...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2018 2:43 AM

I keep forgetting to check what I can hear during the English sesquihour,
but here is another, from the MARE Tipsheet, Michigan:  Glenn

Egypt: 9895 Radio Cairo; 2116, 3/25; W in EE w/sked & pgm notes to 2118+
into music. S9-10 w/xmtr? hum & just a touch of distortion; easy copy.
Apparently new for A18; not listed in early March Aoki or EiBi
(Frodge-MI) [they fixed their transmitter? Be still my heart! -kvz]