Well, yes, but most our cars are not powered by steam today (unless
they're electric, that is). There is no contradiction in using "old
technology" and changing with the times.

--- Cameron Schlehuber <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> And then there are the power plants that still use ... gasp! ...
> steam!

<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=29914/*http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250

=====
A practical man is a man who practices the errors of his forefathers.
--Benjamin Disraeli
====
Greg Woodhouse