-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Wayne Johnson
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2007 10:36 PM
To: The Hardware List
Subject: RE: Re[2]: [H] A note to Microsoft...

At 21:00 10-06-2007, Winterlight typed:
>I don't have much experience with Vista, other then running a vista
>VM for a while, and reading a lot about it.
>I'm curious....why? What is you like about it over XP PRO?

I don't want to spend the time the new OS learning curve would
require only to have something prettier only to have an OS that costs
more, doesn't work any faster than the one I'm presently using. If
you'll examine MSFT's history every other OS has been troublesome.

I agree with Joe User. If you have to learn everything over you may
as well get an Apple. Remember the average end luser doesn't care
about hardware like we do as they just want the darned thing to run.
Vista has files & folders relocated via name space & extra links that
it makes it almost impossible to find the real files just like a Mac.

A Vista or Mac system for me, NO THANKS.

I'm a geek that loves to tweak.