How do you install it clean when the upgrade disk is not made to boot? You must have a OEM or retail disk.

At 08:20 AM 11/20/2013, you wrote:
I decided to give it a try this time around, the Windows 7 to Windows 8 upgrade.
Lets just say it was messy and did not work well at all.

The clean install with Windows Easy Transfer worked a lot better.

Regards,