Dear Hasafranim,

I am recataloging our reference area and can't decide whether or not to keep a
10 vol set of The Universal Jewish Encyclopedia from 1939. It's in pretty good
shape and doesn't take up too much space, but is never touched and we have a
complete set of the 1977 Encyclopaedia Judaica. Yet some librarians keep older
reference works for invaluable photos and perspective. Any thoughts?

Rachel Haus
Library Director
Congregation of Moses Library
Kalamazoo MI