From: hasafran-bounces+agendler=publishersrow....@lists.service.ohio-state.edu
[mailto:hasafran-bounces+agendler=publishersrow....@lists.service.ohio-state.edu]
 On Behalf Of Dina Tanners
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:00 AM
To: Amalia Warshenbrot
Cc: Hasafran
Subject: Re: [ha-Safran] Keep older encyclopedia?

That 1939  encyclopedia is quite special.   It describes many European Jewish
communities before the Holocaust that n longer exist today. I definitely
recommend that you keep it.

When I coordinated the Temple Beth Shalom library in Spokane, WA, the custodian
found a copy of that encyclopedia.  I looked through it and realized what a
treasure it was.

Dina Tanners

Seattle, WA

Sent from my iPhone