Sven Panne wrote:
On Sunday 09 September 2007 16:40, Andrew Coppin wrote:
1. Would it be possible to make the *huge* list of package names at the
top collapsable? (That way I don't have to scroll through several pages
of uninteresting text to get to the bit I actually want.)

What do you mean exactly with "the *huge* list of package names"? The description list with the short textual descriptions of each package? I'd say that this list is highly interesting to people unfamiliar with the package structure, so it is good that it is there.

Well, if I could collapse it with a single click, it would be much easier to scroll past it and get to the thing I'm looking for. I didn't say remove it, just give me the option to hide it. ;-)

2. Could we make is so all items are collapsed initially? (Currently
they're all expended initially - which makes it take rather a long time
to find anything.)

Again this depends on the use case: I'd vote strongly against collapsing the list initially, because that way the incremental search in Firefox won't work without un-collapsing everything.

Oh goodie... So it's there to keep the machines happy?

It's just tedious that every single time I load up this page, I have to spend 30 seconds manually collapsing everything so I can get to the module I actually want to look at. (The alternative is to manually scroll the 13-page list my hand. Not very funny...)

OK, so... can we add a pair of "expand all"/"collapse all" buttons then?