On 2009 Feb 25, at 5:23, John Lato wrote:
Brandon Allbery wrote:
I have to second this; I'm a Unix sysadmin, 98% of the time if I'm
writing a program it's for Unix *and* requires POSIX APIxs, and even
if it could apply to Windows the program needed there would be very
significantly different.  And we have a Windows group for that.

2.  As of now, the "Windows Group" seems to be mostly Duncan.  And

Wrong Windows group:  Duncan doesn't work for us.

--
brandon s. allbery [solaris,freebsd,perl,pugs,haskell] allb...@kf8nh.com
system administrator [openafs,heimdal,too many hats] allb...@ece.cmu.edu