On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 09:24:41AM -0700, Sean Hess wrote:

> Pretty often while developing an application, I realize that some
> piece of it would be better as an external library published to
> Hackage. But I don't really know exactly what the interface will look
> like. I need a way to iterate the package while I'm developing my
> application, without needing to republish to hackage every time.
> How do you handle this workflow?

Stack is designed for this workflow. It looks like you've done
everything right (but note that including the stack.yaml in the library
is only strictly necessary for building it independently).

On SO you list the error as

    Failed to load interface for ‘Network.Worker’

Does your library list that package under 'exposed-modules' in its Cabal

"haskell-stack" group.
to haskell-stack+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.