Hi - yes this won't match - the node timeseries we released in PTN were derived
using the CIFTI (surface etc) version of the data, not volumetric.
Cheers.

> On 31 Jul 2015, at 15:50, Yizhou Ma <maxxx...@umn.edu> wrote:
>
> Dear HCP experts,
>
> I am trying to run my own dual regression on HCP's rsfMRI data. What I did is
> use wb_command -cifti-convert -to-nifti to convert group ICA maps and
> individual rsfMRI scans to NifTI and use FSL's dual_regression command.
>
> dual_regression melodic_IC.nii.gz 1 -1 0 ./test 100307_rsfMRI.nii.gz
>
> I was able to get dual regression results. Yet the dual regression 1 results
> I get does not match up with the nodetimeseries ts2 results provided in HCP's
> PTN release. I have opened my group ICA maps and rsfMRI scan in matlab to
> ensure that the values in them match up with the cifti files. I have tried
> dual regression with another subject but still the results did not match.
>
> Do anyone have an idea what might have gone wrong?
>
> Thank you very much,
> Cherry

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
<http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>