Thank you Steve and Giles.

Giles: I believe the pdf specified that dual regression 1 results are in
/ts2 and eigentimeseries results are in /ts3, isn't it?

Steve: I am confused here. I am using nifti data converted from cifti,
which means that the first 91282 "voxels" of my nifti matches the 91282
grayordinates in the cifti files. The two methods should be identical
because they have exactly the same info, only different shapes of matrices.
Isn't wb_command -cifti-convert -to-nifti the recommended way to use FSL
commands on cifti data and isn't it supposed to give identical results as
working with cifti directly?

Best,
Cherry

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 10:04 AM, Giles Colclough <giles.colclo...@gmail.com