I have verified again that values in my NIFTI files match with the CIFTI
files. I am confused as to why dual_regression is not giving me results
that make sense. In the attached files, fig 1 is nodetimeseries for map1,
blue for my results and green for HCP results. fig 2 is my results plotted
alone.

I have no idea if this is something with how dual_regression work with
cifti transferred data or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Cherry