Did you demean the timeseries (remove the mean image) before concatenating?

Peace,

Matt.

From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of Yizhou Ma <maxxx...@umn.edu>
Date: Friday, July 31, 2015 at 11:57 AM
To: "Harms, Michael" <mha...@wustl.edu>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] failure to replicate dual regression 1 results (PTN nodetimeseries)

I have verified again that values in my NIFTI files match with the CIFTI files. I am confused as to why dual_regression is not giving me results that make sense. In the attached files, fig 1 is nodetimeseries for map1, blue for my results and green for HCP results. fig 2 is my results plotted alone.

I have no idea if this is something with how dual_regression work with cifti transferred data or if I am doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Cherry