Joseph,

On 16 Oct 2015 at 17:14, Matthew Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu> wrote:

> I don’t know about that, but it was an oversight to leave this file
> out, as I had intended for it to be available.  From Glasser et al
> 2013 Pipelines paper:
>
> "All these distortions are corrected in a single resampling step using
> the “eddy” tool in FSL5 (Andersson et al., 2012; Sotiropoulos it et
> al., this issue). Eddy also produces a text file that includes the
> modeled motion parameters and the parameters of the eddy current
> fields. The first six columns contain the rigidmotion parameters <x
> translation in mm> <y translation in mm> <z translation in mm> <x
> rotation in radians> <y rotation in radians> <z rotation in radians>
> and the last 10 contain the eddy current distortion parameters."

The eddy_parameters file will be included in the Diffusion Preprocessed
package as of the next data release.

In the meantime, assuming you have a ConnectomeDB account, you should be
able to retrieve the file using the XNAT REST API with a URI like the
following:

https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/projects/HCP_500/subjects/100307/experiments/100307_3T/resources/Diffusion_preproc/files/Diffusion/eddy/eddy_unwarped_images.eddy_parameters

You will, of course, need to replace both occurrences of 100307 in the
above with the subject-id number for the subject for which you would
like to download the file.

See
http://www.mail-archive.com/hcp-users%40humanconnectome.org/msg01347.html
for some further information and links about using the XNAT REST API.

 Timothy B. Brown
 Business & Technology Application Analyst III
 Pipeline Developer (Human Connectome Project)
 tbbrown(at)wustl.edu

The material in this message is private and may contain Protected Healthcare
Information (PHI).
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use,
disclosure, copying
strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender
via telephone or
return mail.