From: <hcp-users-boun...@humanconnectome.org> on behalf of "Glasser, Matthew" <glass...@wustl.edu>
Date: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 at 4:52 AM
To: "Michael F.W. Dreyfuss" <mid2...@med.cornell.edu>, "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org" <hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>, NEUROSCIENCE tim <tsc...@mst.edu>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] ROIs and Betas from Cifti Data

I clicked in a corresponding location and your activation appears to fall within area IFSp.  The inferior frontal gyrus contains multiple areas, as does the inferior frontal sulcus.  We have only directly commented on the function of the areas in relation to the 7 HCP acquired tasks (See the supplementary neuroanatomical results).

Peace,

Matt.