HI - "pe" are the beta files and "cope" are contrasts of these.
Cheers.

> On 16 Oct 2016, at 12:03, Vadim Axelrod <axel.va...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear list,
>
> I downloaded the analyzed 3T HCP fMRI task-data. In the cope* subfolders I
> can find the outputs of the contrast calculation, e.g., Zstat1.dtseries.nii.
> However, I do not see beta estimates for each regressor. Do I miss something
> or they are just not included in the analyzed archive. If the latter is
> correct, should I download non-analyzed data and run the analysis myself?
> What is the simplest way to to that? The only instructions that I found are
> from the last year course, and I am not sure how valid they are:
> https://www.humanconnectome.org/courses/2015/exploring-the-human-connectome.php
>
> <https://www.humanconnectome.org/courses/2015/exploring-the-human-connectome.php>
>  https://wustl.box.com/shared/static/0vcsqc0yg3ncqmirryyxpgsiqhxww659.pdf
> <https://wustl.box.com/shared/static/0vcsqc0yg3ncqmirryyxpgsiqhxww659.pdf>
>
> Probably someone can post more recent instructions from the last month course.
>
> Many thanks for the help,
> Vadim

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
<http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>