No, in the updated pipeline, we simply have some code to merge the copes/betas
from the different contrasts into a single file for each task (as we did for
the zstat maps, which perhaps somewhat confusingly, are the files named as
<subject>_tfMRI_<task>_level2_hp200_s?.dscalar.nii or
<subject>_tfMRI_<task>_level2_hp200_s?_MSMAll.dscalar.nii — i.e., “zstat” is
not part of the file name).

There is no need to re-run the pipelines.  You can just use the appropriate
“merge” command in wb_shortcuts to merge the copes/betas into a similar single
file. As Matt pointed out, those copes/betas are in the
GrayordinateStats/cope{i}.feat/{pe1,cope1}.dtseries.nii files — “pe1” for the
betas; “cope1” for the contrasts).

cheers,
-MH

--
Michael Harms, Ph.D.
Conte Center for the Neuroscience of Mental Disorders