Hi - I think your main two choices are whether to run FIX on each 5min run
separately, or to preprocess and concatenate each pair of scans from each
session and run FIX for each of the 4 paired datasets.  You could try FIX both
ways on a few subjects and decide which is working better.

Cheers.

> On 5 Oct 2017, at 22:53, Sang-Young Kim <sykim...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Dear Experts:
>
> We have acquired rfMRI dataset with A-P and P-A phase encoding direction and
> the data was acquired in eight 5-minute runs split across four imaging
> sessions. We have processed the data using HCP pipelines (e.g.,
> PreFreeSurfer, FreeSurfer, PostFreeSurfer, fMRIVolume, fMRISurface and
> ICA+FIX). So we have results for each run of rfMRI data.
>
> I’m just curious about what is recommended way to combine each run of data
> (e.g., rfMRI_REST1_AP, rfMRI_REST1_PA, …, rfMRI_REST4_AP, rfMRI_REST4_PA).
>
> Can we just temporally concatenate each run of data before running ICA+FIX?
> Or can we do group ICA using each data processed with ICA+FIX?
> What is the optimal way to do combining analysis across each run?
>
> Any insights would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Sang-Young Kim

Head of Analysis,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve
<http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve>

Stop the cultural destruction of Tibet <http://smithinks.net/>