From: Sang-Young Kim <sykim...@gmail.com<mailto:sykim...@gmail.com>>
Date: Friday, October 6, 2017 at 4:17 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: Stephen Smith <st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk<mailto:st...@fmrib.ox.ac.uk>>,
"hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] Combining rfMRI data for different phase encoding
directions

Thanks! Matt!

I have one more following-up question. In order to run the script
"hcp_fix_multi_run", we have to concatenate all the data temporally, right?
I combined the data using following command: fslmerge -t <rfMRI_REST_Concat>
<rfMRI_REST1_AP> …<rfMRI_REST4_PA>.

Then, I ran the hcp_fix_multi_run script as follow: hcp_fix_multi_run
<rfMRI_REST_Concat.nii.gz> 2000 rfMRI_REST_Concat
${FSL_FIXDIR}/training_files/HCP_hp2000.RData
I also tried to input the data as a list file, but the script didn’t work with
error. It seems to get only one 4D rfMRI data set as input.
That’s why I concatenated each run of rfMRI data set.

Could you please confirm whether the above procedures are correct or not?

Thanks again.

Sang-Young

On Oct 6, 2017, at 3:57 PM, Glasser, Matthew