From: Yizhou Ma <maxxx...@umn.edu<mailto:maxxx...@umn.edu>>
Date: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 at 7:26 PM
To: Matt Glasser <glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>>
Cc: "hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>"
<hcp-users@humanconnectome.org<mailto:hcp-users@humanconnectome.org>>
Subject: Re: [HCP-Users] multirun ICA question

We will have 3302 timepoints in total.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 2:24 PM Glasser, Matthew
<glass...@wustl.edu<mailto:glass...@wustl.edu>> wrote:
What you concatenate is entirely up to the user, so you can set it up to
concatenate all the subject’s fMRI data if you like.  An official HCP Pipelines
release in imminent, but we have a couple of last things we want to get in
there.  We will be requiring FSL 6.0.1 going forward for all HCP Pipelines,
which was released yesterday.

How many total timepoints will you have if you concatenate all of the fMRI runs?

Matt.