I LOVE this discussion of hinging technology and I'm sold on replacing my
"permanent" tape hinges with the vinyl/contact cement combo--at least for
purposes of experimentation. Could someone with experience provide a quick
buying guide for the stuff? Vinyl is a many-varied beast and it would be
nice to know exactly what to head for. Is Tap Plastics my friend in this
department? Anybody have any data about 4" vs. 6" strips? ...and so forth...

Many Thanks,
Steve Upstill