I just sent this email to Reno Hexayurts.

I don't understand how you could sell a hexayurt that requires completely
new hinging and tape in a year UNLESS your buyer covers all exposed bi-fil
tape with alum tape, as they are supposed to be built in the first place.
And, you don't inform them of this eventuality? Are you unaware that one
week on the playa & exposed bi-fil tape is compromised? Also, your yurts
are on playa with polyiso exposed on door cut outs and doors themselves.
Polyiso will NOT break down and decompose in most conditions. Highly
inappropriate. Don't you care? Very irresponsible. Sad!