agree re fire risk, but the materials used in tent cities are a fire risk
anyway ie tent / tarps
to reduce fire risk , Could you get clearance stock  / grade b or even used
of the metal sided kingspan or other  US brand like we have been working on
on other thread I started here
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/hexayurt/WWoBjoC3_fg
. I appreciate this then has to be screwed / bolted together