Well i've kinda given up on my silly gamerules that atm seem to be counting
disconnected players even after they have disconnected but o well i have something
which has been bugging me for ages but never hurt anything.

I keep getting my console flooded with junk messages of ALERT pEnt != NULL and the
like. After watch the mod run and running through how the code progresses in my mind i
noticed that every time recount teams was called it would do this or whenever this
following code was executed it would always spit 1 at me for every player that wasn't
connected.

for(int i = 1; i <= gpGlobals->maxClients; i++)
{
  CBasePlayer *plr = UTIL_PlayerByIndex(i);
  if(plr && plr->IsPlayer() && plr->isAlive() )
  {
     ALERT(at_console, "Connected player found at index %i \n", i);
  }
}

now is it natural for it to do that :/ cause i don't think it is... well if it was
it'd happen the other million places code like that is used in the sdk. I don't know
if this is linked with my gamerules playing up but i find it very disturbing that i am
getting these messages.

I am still living in the past with sdk 2.1 or 2.0 can't remember which i have but like
it matters.

Anyone here able to offer some insight as to why i am getting this :/ Valve????
others???? help?

help appreciated
Christopher Long