----- Original Message -----
From: "Avatar-X" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, October 10, 2002 1:48 AM
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Mac VS PC

> the IE on mac is basically Netscape with a few features. it doesnt
> support anything fancy that the PC IE supports, like text ranges, or
> activeX, or whatever.

I dunno about you, but I'd prefer a browser which conformed PROPERLY to all
the HTML4.0, CSS1 (IE6 only does core CSS1) and DOM1 standards before all
the flashy active-screawwithyasystemasM$feellikeit-X and fancy scripting
stuff which I'm betting 99% of websites dont use anyways, and for me this is
NN7 or Mozilla.. heck, I'd even like PNG support with alpha channel first
please, as that can create some lovely effects :)