Saturday, October 04, 2003, 12:13:58 AM, Manip wrote:

> No, his machine is on a NAT based network. That means you can have 500
> machines on the inside but on the outside it only appears as one machine. So
> if you installed a Trojan or "remote control" software on one of those 500
> machines you couldn't connect with it.

Yes, you could.

> That is why it is hard to understand

It might be hard to understand for you, but not for someone who
knows even the least bit about trojans and networking. But since
I don't see explaining this to you an on-topic on this list
(which is still hlcoders) (and I don't plan to do so anyway)
could you please take your worries about how some prick broke
into VALVe off this list? Thank you.

Florian.