humm..... mscvr70.dll is part of the C runtime library and should have been
installed when you installed VS 7.0. If not then I assume that you got an
illegal copy that was missing the runtime dlls.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] huge debug problem
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2004 15:46:20 -0500 (CDT)

I think my pc is cursed! I just downloaded .net with vs c++ 7.0 or whatever its called. It’s pretty nice but I feel a bit clumsy with it right now. I'm not sure I like outlining so I disable that. Anyway I ran the debugger and forced my game to crash by dereferencing a null pointer and I got that same stupid missing DLL error again! mscvr70.dll. That’s not even a .net dll. I don’t think its my project settings because this is a stock sdk. I don’t think its my PC because I just formatted, I don’t think its visual stupid studio because I just installed a brand new copy, I don’t think its windows because I just uninstalled all my server updates and formatted a few week backs. I'm really kind of stuck now.

_________________________________________________________________ MSN Toolbar provides one-click access to Hotmail from any Web page – FREE download! http://toolbar.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200413ave/direct/01/