From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, July 31, 2004 8:22 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] huge debug problem

When i put the dll in the dir it want, vs crashes.
I dont have an illegal version. I have been using this version of 6.0 for
almost 6 years!

I just formated about 20 mins ago. I did not download any service patches, i
installed my chipset drivers and my vga drivers. I then installed VS.6.0
with no service packs. I then installed SDK 2.3 and set up the debuggger and
compiled a fresh version of half-life. Forced a simple crash and GOD THE
SAME F***ING ERROR!

Im going to uninstall 2.3 and install sdk 2.2. I honestly think that is the
problem because its not my pc. And half-life is the ONLY project that does
this crap.