Josh wrote:
Has anyone been able to do this?  Is this even possible?  There are a LOT of
functions that I would like to have access to, and it was possible to use
similar functions in HL1.

If I am not mistaken, the C_Whatever classes are client-side versions of the CWhatever classes on the server. Member variables that need to be replicated between CWhatever on the server and C_Whatever on the client are indicated by "CNetworkVar", so that this replication happens automagically.

You shouldn't be trying to access anything from C_Whatever in a server
plugin (since the server plugin is running on the server).  You should
be trying to access the CWhatever server-side version of these classes.
 But you shouldn't actually be accessing these at all since MOD authors
can change the CBaseEntity, CBasePlayer, etc. classes and add/remove
member variables or functions without your knowledge.  You will assume
you know what is contained within these classes when in fact, you do
not.  This is what Alfred mentioned just a few posts ago about making
your server plugin "fragile".  You are tring to do something which you
should not be doing.  :)

--
Jeffrey "botman" Broome