I think it would be in Valve's own interest to provide good
documentation for the SDK. If there is a lot of mods, the interest in
the game rises, and Valve makes more profit. Of course there is an other
way, letting the community do most of the work, but it may slow things
down for modders. I personally have no problem with Source SDK
documentation, or the lack thereof; mainly because I'm only  working on
Server Plugins and I only read the documentation / manual when something
goes wrong.

Also, when you think about it, paying for the SDK would be actually an insane idea, because they make more money when there are more good mods; YOU should be payed if you create a good mod rather than that.

jeff broome schrieb:

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 19:26:40 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED]