I Sweden we have a law called PUL, which forbids tracking users without
informing them.

Michael Hobson wrote:

Soham:

At 07:55 AM 3/31/2005, Soham Roy wrote:

there is but is not legal

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 01:24:01 -0500, Shane Robinett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > Any chance that there is a built in function that doesn't require > modding where in the MOTD we can pass STEAMID as a variable? Re: > http://www.mysite.com/?steamid=%steamid% of some sort?

Please cite exactly which law in which country you think tracking STEAM
I.D.'s violates. And, as I am sure you are not a lawyer by trade, provide
the readership with a link to the source of this information.

Sneaky_Bastard! Michael A. Hobson yahoo: warrior_mike2001 icq: #2186709