First question: Everything in EYE mode spectator seems to be working
except the view angle is not updating. I think it just sits at 0,0,0.
But I can see the weapon and weapon animations just fine and the
camera tracks the players movement too. I believe the view angle along
with the other eye mode stuff is dealt with client side because the
client already receives those numbers (view angle, origin etc..) for
all players within sight. I just don't know where this is dealt with
in the hl2 sdk. I checked out hltvcamera.cpp but that doest seem to be
it. Does any know where the client side spectator stuff is dealt with
or if this is really a client side problem at all? Other than that,
spectator mode seems to be working normal.

Second question, what is the equivalent of AddToFullPack function for
hl2? I have some entities in my mod that can only be seen by members
of a certain team and more importantly not the others.