Appologies, I meant ATI's rendermonkey

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ian Warwick
Sent: 23 May 2005 14:27
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: RE: [hlcoders] Nightvision

I heard CS:S NVG is a shader, but if it is, then I can't find the files
for it in any of the GCF files. The main problem is if the players PC's
hardware supports shaders, but personally I would'nt let that be a
problem.

Shaders are a bit to deep for me at the moment, to do anything original
and decent you need a good grasp of mathematics, however there are tools
that make it easier, Nvidia's rendermonkey is quite cool.