Ok I know have the files but i'm still having problems(me and linux don't
mix)

Here is my GAME_DIR
GAME_DIR=/root/srcds_l/srcds

Here is my LDFLAGS
LDFLAGS="-lm -ldl $(GAME_DIR)/bin/tier0_i486.so
$(GAME_DIR)/bin/vstdlib_i486.so"

And here according to the linux file manager are the files.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/129/screenshotbin7mo.png

Any ideas?

On 7/25/05, Slash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Doesn't the SDK base depend on hl2mp? If you wanted to actually run a
> server after compiling your mod, you would probably need hl2mp files.
>
> By the way, a few people in the past (as well as myself) have gotten
> errors which are a result of not having the right versions of GCC. I
> am running GCC 3.4.3 and GLIBC 2.3.4 and I cannot compile under linux.
> Here is the error:
>

> In file included from
>
> /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.3/../../../../include/c++/3.4.3/string:48,
> from ../dlls/../public/stdstring.h:26,
> from ../dlls/ai_playerally.h:18,
> from ../dlls/npc_talker.h:32,
> from ../dlls/npc_talker.cpp:10:
>
> /usr/lib/gcc/i686-pc-linux-gnu/3.4.3/../../../../include/c++/3.4.3/memory:77:62:
> macro "max" requires 2 arguments, but only 1 given
>

> If you see a bunch of errors like that after compiling for a while, I
> can't help you. There was an old message on the list and someone
> advised the other person to get the exact versions that Valve
> recommends to fix the problem. Fedora Core 3 comes with versions very
> close to the exact ones recommended, hopefully you will be OK. I was
> just trying to compile the SDK as a favor to someone, so I didn't
> bother getting the right versions and trying again because I'm lazy
> (but perhaps I'll try on a computer that isn't my desktop) :)
>
> -Slash
>
> On 7/25/05, Ben Davison <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > --
> > So you have to download the whole of hl2mp to get those 2 files, crazy.
> >
> > Maybe valve should put an -game srcsdk ?

- Ben Davison
- http://www.shadow-phoenix.com