-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Houston
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2006 4:14 AM
To: hlcoders@list.valvesoftware.com
Subject: Re: [hlcoders] Crash in release mode only AND Changing the
viewports

I think MSVC tries to be a little too freindly sometimes :) My C lecturer
had a laugh when I said that the compiler initilises everything to 0 :D Oh
well, in most cases that's not a bad thing to have, but it would promote
some bad habits if you learnt using it.

--
Draco