Try this...

// gcc misc-files/dltest.c -o dltest -ldl
// LD_LIBRARY_PATH=~/source/bin ./dltest ~/source/aoa/bin/server_i486.so
CreateInterface
#include <dlfcn.h>
#include <stdio.h>

int main(int argc, char* argv[]) {
    void* handle = dlopen(argv[1], RTLD_LAZY);
    printf("handle %x %s\n", handle, dlerror());
    if (!handle) {
        printf("no handle - skipping sym\n");
        return 1;
    }