If you were to winmerge the previous (one that came out a week ago),
into your existing code, it is possible, but it would take you forever
;); you can try the patch, it MIGHT work, but I don't trust patches for
something like this.  What you need to 'diff' is an unmodified version
of the old SDK and your existing code base to compare the changes you
did; then move those changes into the new SDK.

Gus wrote:
This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Am still uncertain, would I use the Source SDK wizard to create a new
mod folder setup and once that is done start merging our old mod files

Gus

Scott Loyd wrote:

http://www.linuxhq.com/patch-howto.html
http://unxutils.sourceforge.net/   should have patch.exe

Although it doesn't take long to merge the changes...
Copy new code into a new directory.
Copy your mod-specific folders into cl_dll/dlls/game_shared, and any
additional stuff you created.
Copy your .sln, .vcproj, and makefiles over; then diff an untouched old
one, and a untouched new one to see the changes. Apply the changes to
your own projects.
Whenever you modify base classes (anything not in your mods folder), use
#ifdef MYMOD_DLL #endif around it so that you can search your old code
for all the instances of this (which shouldn't be that much of it) and
manually merge it over.

Gus wrote:

This is a cryptographically signed message in MIME format.
--
Hi Michael, I just downloaded the patch but, how do I apply this patch?

Gus

Michael Kramer wrote:

You are going to need to merge your modifications into the new code,
The
easiest way to do this is with the patch file that is floating around
http://tinyurl.com/mjht6

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]

[ smime.p7s of type application/x-pkcs7-signature deleted ]