Hi All-

I'm pleased to announce that Valve is going to set up a Subversion
server that contains snapshots of the SDK source code going back to the
1.06 version of the Source SDK. Steam will continue to distribute the
SDK as it has in the past - only the latest versions of the code and
tools will be available via Steam. And Steam will remain the only way
that Hammer, Faceposer, etc. are distributed.

This should provide you with the baselines you need to come up with a
sane system for exchanging diffs of our SDK code, which will hopefully
make your lives easier.

I hope to have the repository up and going by March 1st. I will let you
know the details as they become available.

-Mike Durand
 Valve