alright I think I fixed the previous problems
but can't really test it yet.
Right now in weapon_superfrag it does SetTimer bla bla bla and what is
actually that timer is named m_flThrowTime

in grenade_superfrag.cpp it uses m_flDetonateTime now what I need to
make is m_flDetonateTime = m_flThrowTime
so that it basically keeps counting from the timer that started before
grenade was thrown(otherwise it would reset the timer when you throw it)

I know weapon_superfrag can load things from grenade_superfrag because
the header file is included, how would I handle this reversed?
weapon_superfrag does NOT have a header file, also the m_flThrowTime is
actually declared in weapon_basehlmpcombatweapon(or something like it)