Well the think function for falling to the ground(fallthink) should have
been working, but copied the last bit of it anyway which set some
origins and created leveldesignerobject(so the pickup itself I guess?) ,
after doing that it worked... BUT a new problem arose, spent over half
an hour trying to fix it already but so far no luck and gotta go now..
I'm outta idea's anyway.

The new problem is that after the respawn the animation isn't working
anymore.. oh gawd... which seems a tad strange. At spawn animation is
started and a think function is used to actually progress the frame's.
I assume the spawn function is called everytime the item respawns as
well so I'm not sure what's the problem, the animation is set with:
ResetSequence
so even if the animation got locked up or something wouldn't
resetsequence, RESET the animation.

Any idea's whats wrong?